Halloween 2019


Hi everyone!

I know I had been writing nothing for over a month, but I had some health problems that prevented me from doing it and wasn't in the mood to enter Second Life, imagine that!! 😂
But some days are better than others and I have to enjoy those.
Now, enough talk about myself and let's get to business!

I've already went to wonderful places for Halloween last year (you can read them herehere and here) but there's always new landmarks to check. And this time I went to Halloween Rock N' Shock.

It's a tiny village where you can Trick or Treat and take a tour around it. There's also a club, a haunted castle, a house to rent and you can take the boat to Poveglia. I advise you to read the story about it. It's short, don't worry!

Here's some pics to show you: 








This lady guards the castle entrance. I didn't take pics inside the castle but please, go there! Is very nicely done, with lots of doors and some scary things!


Poveglia



I'm wearing: 

Mesh Head: Genus Project "Classic Face"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Mesh Hair: Runaway Hair "Dorothy"
Skin Applier: Go&See "Fiona" for Powder Pack June 2019
Dress: Cynful "Doppelganger Dress"
Boots: Nominal "Willa Tight Boots"

And I think it's all for today. 
I truly hope you like it and visit that place with friends; it's more fun!

Happy Halloween! xoxo 😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams