Haunted Ballerina

Hi, everyone!
I guess Halloween is one of the most important times of the year, at least for americans. I'm from Portugal, this isn't part of our culture, but some people like it. 

I went to three different places, with three different outfits. This is the first one: 



This is at Arranmore.



Very photogenic place, haunted style. 


I took so many pictures; it's very well done!




I'm wearing:

Mesh Head: Lelutka - "Simone"
Mesh Body: Slink - "Hourglass"
Hair: booN - "XFE275" (not on sale anymore; it must be from 2007 or so...)
Corset: DRD - "Gutted Corset" @ Uber
Skirt & Puffy Sleeves: Lamu Fashion - part of "Pennywise Outfit"
Pants: Blueberry - "Denise Leggings"
Shoes: Azoury - "Charnel Ballet Shoe"



Skin Applier: The Skinnery - "Rose" Honey Tone
Eyes Applier: Lotus - "Nothern Eyes 01"
Makeup Applier: PMS - Pimp My Sh!t - "Dirty Sugar Skull Face Tattoo"

I hope you like it. Soon I'll bring more posts about Halloween. Stay tuned! 😘






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Witchwood

Whats Lost Spirits