Back to the 50's



Hello!

Today I was looking through my inventory (which is a mess! 😄) and I found some vintage clothing. And I thought: "-That's a nice idea for some pics!".
So, I grabed myself to a vintage sim and… See for yourself!




I'm wearing:


Mesh Head: Lelutka "Simone"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Skin Applier: *Verve* "Ava Tan"
Eyeshadow Applier: AE Adam n Eve "Set G Smoke 1" 
Hair: Truth "Sassy 2 LightBondes01"
Dress: [LAKSHMI] "Kerra Dress"
Shoes: [hh] Hilly Haalan "Becca Peep Toe Heels V1.1.1"
Nose Piercing: Moda "Triplicity Septum Ring"






This is at The Pink Flamingo Fifties Diner, which reminds a lot one of the best movies of all time: "Back to the Future". 










Hope you like it! 😘










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams