The Four Villages




Hello everyone!


It's been a while since I don't make a post and I'm sorry about that… I've been a bit busy since now I host a DJ three days a week and on the other days I'm attending other venues with The Gang and of course, shopping!


For those who don't know me, I'm kind of a loner (and I like it this way) and a quiet person. Most of the time I was home alone trying new outfits, hairs and skins that no one saw and that's when I started the blog. It should be just about fashion (that's why the blog has this name 😁) but I couldn't resist to show you a few of the great places around the grid. But I never thought it would take me so much time between choosing the right Windlight, the right pose, the right outfit and, of course, the right place!


And this time, I went to another great one: The Four Villages!


It's a public and residential sim with beautiful homes for rent. Rustic, country, spanish style. Lots of details on small things. You need to go there to see! 
There's also a small beach, a chapel and the region windlight is very nice. I took a lot of photos and there they are:






































I'm wearing: 

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Korina"
Mesh Body: Maitreya "Lara"
Mesh Hair: Fabia "Margarita" at Kinky Event
Skin Applier: Pumec "Oksana" for Powder Pack September, 2018
Eyeshadow Applier: It Girls "Goddess Eyeshadows"
Lipstick Applier: Izzie's "Halloween Colors"
Top & Skirt: Addams "Justice" at Uber Event
Heels: Breathe "Mayako Heels" at Uber Event.



Aaaaand that's all for today! 
Just one more pic of me and Bambi watching the sunset!




I truly hope you like it; I had lots of fun doing it, so I hope I can put a little smile on your face!

See you soon! xoxo 😘

Comments

  1. Love what you managed to acomplish with the windlight. The last one staring into the sunset is heart-touching. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk stukje over turkije ik zal het even delen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuk informatief artikel met alle highlights opgesomd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great issues altogether, you simply received a new reader.
    What may you suggest in regards to your post that you just made some days ago?
    Any certain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! :-)
      Although I didn't understand your question, sorry :-(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Florence At Low Tide

Witchwood