Winter Has Come!

Hi everyone!
It's official: Winter has come to Second Life! 






Of course it comes every year but I'm in that mood too. For the first time in 11 years, I bought winter clothes! And I liked it though it's a bit tough because 90% of the stores sell summer outfits.



It wasn't hard to find a snowy sim and… guess what: Missing Melody is open! In a previous post  here, I thought it's gone forever. Afterall, it was just closed for renovation. It isn't finished yet but it's very nice and you can rezz your own stuff for pictures which is great for bloggers and photographers.





I didn't play much with the windlight; only in a pic or two. I've almost felt the wind in there with all that fog! LOL!






I'm wearing:


Mesh Head: Genus Project "Baby Face"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Hair: Truth Hair "Irena"
Skin Applier: Glam Affair "Kiki" @Collabor88
Eyes Applier: Avi-Glam "Pretty Eyes" for Powder Pack Genus December 2018
Turtleneck: Osmia "Merry Turtleneck" @Collabor88
Sweater:  Osmia "Merry Sweater" @Collabor88
Pants: Osmia "Merry Latex Leggings" @Collabor88
Boots: N-Core "Vicky" - Group Gift


That's all for today! I hope you like it! 😘






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Witchwood

Florence At Low Tide