Clearwater Retreat


Hello everyone!



Yes, new post. Again! You might be wondering why I'm doing so many lately. And I'll tell you: some of The Gang is on vacation! So, I have more spare time to explore. But I miss them. 
Anyway… 



This time I went to Clearwater Retreat. It's an adult sim, with a club, forest, beach and lots of places to cuddle. And if you give permissions to teleport, you have acess to hidden tunnels and hideouts with some BMSD stuff. Very well done, very peaceful and quiet.



Here's some pics to show you:


















I'm wearing: 

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Korina"
Mesh Body: Maitreya "Lara"
Mesh Hair: Truth "Livia"
Skin Applier: Amara Beauty "Laura" for Powder Pack May 2019
Eyeshadow Applier: It Girls "Goddess Eyeshadow"
Lipstick Applier: Head Hud
Top, Bra & Pants: Scandalize "Seren"
Heels: Gos "So Chic Stilettos"


This time I edited some pics, just for fun; I think with the proper windlight we don't need that to make great shots. There's the last one for today: a beautiful sunset.



And it's all for now, I hope you like it!
Xoxo 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams