][Octopussy][ goes Cuba


Hello everyone!

I hope you're all ok with the end of August, meaning for many, the end of vacation. And by vacation, most people think about the sea, the sun, the sand… And I went to the beach this time, even though I don't like them on SL (I wonder why…). And no, I didn't wear a swimsuit! 😁

Let's take a look at ][Octopussy][ goes Cuba. Adult sim, jungle-ish themed with photogenic spots where you can dance, cuddle or only hang out at the cuban village, the lounge and of course, the beach!
















I'm wearing:

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Korina"
Mesh Body: Maitreya "Lara"
Mesh Hair: Mina "Carian with Sunhat"
Skin Applier: Go&See "Marie" for Powder Pack August, 2019
Shirt: Addams "Yvette Lace Boho Shirt"
Shorts: Addams "Yvette Pearl Denim Shorts"
Shoes: N-Core "Isla" Tropical Edition

Of course there're many things I didn't captured so I highly recommend you to visit.
Once again, I'm not sponsored for any brands or the place itself. I do this for my own pleasure.

And it's all for today.
I hope you like it and some feedback would be appreciated.


Take care, xoxo! 😘

Comments

  1. That is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to
    the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information...
    Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams