Whats Lost Spirits



Hello everyone!


Behind an avatar there's a human being with a real life (RL), everyone knows that. And sometimes RL can be very hard to manage and, like it or not, we bring it to SL. I'm facing a few issues right now and I feel lost sometimes but blogging always cheer me up a bit.


So I went to Whats Lost Spirits. Proper name for my state of mind, right? 😁


Dark environment, Salvador Dali based, with floating islands to take you to diferent places (even though you can fly there), like an abandoned carnival, chapel ruins, hospital, etc. The music is chillin (at least when I went there; don't know if they change it…).

I'll show a bit: 













I'm wearing:

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Korina"
Mesh Body: Maitreya "Lara"
Mesh Hair: Astrology "Andrew"
Skin Applier: Go&See "Gwen" for Powder Pack February 2019
Eyeshadow Applier: It Girls "Goddess Eyeshadow"
Lipstick Applier: Hush "Forbiden Apple" - no longer available
Outfit & Halo: Antinatural[+]Lost Saints "Unsainted" for Lootbox June 2019 



That's all for today!
I hope you like it!
xoxo 😘

Comments

  1. Nice weblog right here! Additionally your web site loads up fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink to
    your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Witchwood