Arrela Kingdom Romantic Paradise


Hello everyone!

Let me show you another beautiful place I found on Second Life. 

A place where you can run away from all the problems that have plagued our world lately. I know Second Life can be that too for most of us, but here you can embrace nature in so many ways!
You can find several environments like countryside, fairy-ish, a little beach, castle ruins, water falls... You have boat and balloon rides, lots of spots to relax and/or cuddle and of course, lots and lots of places to dance with your loved one.
The music stream is very calm, very romantic... I almost wanted a partner just to go there and dance! 😁
I took so many pictures (as always) and I guess this post is the one with more pics on it. 
Once again, I didn't edit them. This are all raw shots; I played only with the windlight in-world.

That place is Arrela Kingdom Romantic Paradise. Take a look:





















I tried to show all the beauty of it, but if you go there it's much better!
And it's all for today. I hope you liked it!

Many thanks for reading, take care and stay safe!
Xoxo 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Witchwood

Florence At Low Tide