Silent Melody



Hello everyone!

I truly hope everyone of you stays safe on this hard period of time we're living. 
With so many people at home, I can see the increase of older residentes coming back to SL and some new ones too.


I live in a place a bit busy and loud and these days, the silence is king. Almost scary. Speaking of silence, I found a place on SL called Silent Melody. Very peaceful, photogenic, with some beaches, Irish pub, several spots to take some rest and even a mini golf camp. Very nice to hang out alone, with your friends or your loved one. 

Once again, I took a lot of pictures but you need to go there and see for yourself the beauty of the place. Play with the windlights, listen to the music and enjoy it, because now we can still enjoy the outside only in a virtual way.

Here's some NOT edited photos with some of my favorite windlights:















And that's all for today! I hope you like it.
Take care and stay safe! xoxo 😘

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Witchwood

Whats Lost Spirits