Waterfalls Of Dreams


Hello everyone!

Yes, another post, yay!!! I was inspired from the last one: so many views! Thank you all for that, means a lot! 💗



So if you're a consistent reader of the blog, you know I'm a forest/ garden lover. I love what people can do with a few trees, flowers, some pieces of garden furniture and lots of criativity. And this time was no exception. I went to Waterfalls of Dreams.



A fairy-ish themed sim where you can explore by boat, on a hot air balloon or just walking. I did all three (3). 
When you arrive there, you can see waterfalls (of course!) and a building which reminded me the early years of Second Life. So I was like... meh… I don't like that kind of construction but when I started walking… Wow!! That landscape on the ground just amazed me! I changed the windlight a few times and I advise to choose one a bit dark to see the twinkling lights and the rays of light. It's just beautiful!
There're some romantic spots where you can dance, cuddle, do Tai Chi or just relax. 

Here's some NOT edited pics: 

















And that's all for today! I hope you liked it!
Xoxo! 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Witchwood

Florence At Low Tide