The Muse


Hello everyone!

As always, it's been a while since I made a post here. Mostly because I wasn't feel inspired. I know, Second Life has millions of wonderful places to blog, but I need to be on the mood for it to make a good post. And today was that day!


I went to The Muse, "a place to find your own muse". I really didn't know what to expect as soon as I landed there: space inspired, with some bridges to little floating islands. 
And then I saw a teleport system to four (4) different locations: The Library, Elven Ballroom, Gipsy Lane & Nemo's Rest.

On those floating islands you can find places to chill, do some Tai Chi, orbit around or just looking at the flying whale.

I hit the telepot screen to the ground and then decided to walk instead of tp again because the sim is so beautiful and easy to see it all. The music is peaceful and the region windlight is day cycle so I changed it a bit. You can find cuddle spots on almost every corner.
I know I say this a lot, but places like this always amazes me for their beauty, simplicity, good environment and details.

Of course there's more to see, so I advise you to pay a visit alone, with friends or with your better-half.

As always, I took a lot of pictures and choose the ones I like the most. 
These are NOT edited. Check it out: 






Nemo's Rest



Elven Ballroom

The Library


Gipsy Lane

And that's all for today! 
I hope you like it! xoxo 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Witchwood

Florence At Low Tide