Mimmo


Hey everyone!

Since we're in August, most people are on vacation. At least in my country. So most of my (portuguese) friends are "off duty", meaning they don't log in everyday on SL and I have more time by myself to explore. 

And this time I went to Mimmo
Adult sim with beach, garden, photogenic spots, DJ events, coffee house and cuddling places. The region windlight is beautiful; I hardly changed it. 

Since it's a whole sim, I couldn't take pictures of everyting, so you need to go there to see it in detail.

Let's take a look: 



















I'm wearing:

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Korina"
Mesh Body: Maitreya "Lara"
Mesh Hair: Vanity Hair "First Date"
Skin Applier: Amara Beauty "Laura" for Powder Pack May, 2019
Eyeshadow Applier: It Girls "Goddess Eyeshadow"
Lipstick Applier: It Girls "Matte Lips Applier"
Sweater: Kaithleen's "Lewis"
Romper: Erratic "Lyanna"
Heels: Gos "Penny"
Earrings: Avaway "Diana" - only on MP
Rings: Swallow "Princess Bento Rings"

And it's all for today. Just one more stunning sunset at the beach.


I really hope you like it. 
Take care, xoxo! 😘

Comments

  1. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps
    everyone else encountering problems with your website. It appears as if some of the written text
    on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody
    else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have many readers to give you some feedback, but I can see it just fine when I log out Blogspot. So it might be your browser. Good luck with that and thank you for reading. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams