Alma Lusa

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I posted anything because I'm having so much fun in Second Life!
After 11 years, I found some awesome people and I hang out with them instead of being by myself. I like to call us "The Gang", most of them are portuguese too. You can take a look at my Facebook pics; they're all there! 😁

Well, this time I went to a(nother) great sim, made in fact, by portuguese people. It's Alma Lusa. I don't understand why such beautiful sims are empty… There're houses for rent, a club and the music is great, at least for me: rock! 😜 
The only "bad" thing is the scripts… they're not enabled for everyone, so I went home several times to get the HUDs working.

It's full of great details as you can see:
















I'm wearing: 

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Aida"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Hair: Truth "Yuko" - Group Gift
Skin Applier: Glam Affair "Aida"
Eyeshadow: Alaskametro "Khol Eyeliner" - SLB15 Gift
Lipstick: Deetalez "Wrinkly Lips"
Sweater: Addams "Frank Knitted Loose Sweater"
Top: Blueberry "Lace Top" - Group Gift
Pants: Osmia "Merry Latex Leggings"
Shoes: Bax "Poppy Booties"

That's all for today! I hope you like it, xoxo! 😘



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams