Pretty In Blue

Hello everybody!

I truly hope you guys had a great Christmas! Probably this is the last post of 2018 and I hope 2019 brings you all you want and if you can give me some feedback about this blog, it would be great! I would love to know what's wrong, what´s right, what things I should improve and also to know someone really reads it! LOL!

Enough of small talk now. This time I went to Mystic Timbers. You can find there a lake, beach, stores, castle, even unicorns! It's a very beautiful sim; you guys should go there for a few pics.












I'm wearing: 

Mesh Head: Lelutka "Simone"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Hair: Vanity Hair  "Fall Ball" (it was a gift; can't remember if it was from Hair Fair)
Skin Applier: Pumec "Oksana" for Powder Pack September 2018
Eyeshadow: It Girls "Goddess Eyeshadows"
Dress: United Colors "Eclipse Dress" @Equal10

That's all for today! I hope you like it! 😘



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Waterfalls Of Dreams