Deepmarsh by the Sea

Hello again!
So finally I've got a new computer!!! Yay!!!
But I'm having a few issues on setting the graphics on the new version of Firestorm viewer.

As you might see, the textures of the tree aren't quite well; I don't know what I'm missing here... This is on Deepmarsh by the Sea. It's a beautiful sim, very peaceful and quiet.


I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Lelutka "Simone"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Hair: Sintiklia "Amara" from Hair Fair 2018
Top: United Colors "Laced Top"
Pants: Blueberry "Ashberry Tied Up Jeans"
Shoes: Empire "Geranium" (I think this was a VIP Gift)


Skin Applier: ItGirls "Natla" in Summer Tone
Eyes Applier: Izzie's "Ring Light Eyes" for Powder Pack September 2017 Edition
Lipstick Applier: Arte "Natural Lipgloss"




I hope you like it! 😘




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Witchwood