Autumnal Touch

Hi everyone! 
With my new computer is so so good being in-world. Everything rezz in a second, I can move normally, the colors are so bright!



This is @Soul2Soul. A residential sim, with an autumnal touch (at least for now, I guess!)



I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Lelutka "Simone"
Mesh Body: Slink "Hourglass"
Hair: LiquidMoon "Amy Wants More" for Hair Fair 2018
Dress: Tetra "Metallic Bandage Dress"
Shoes: Phedora "Meliantha Heels v2"




Skin Applier: It Girls "Alessa"

Eyes Applier: Arte "Crystal Eyes" for Powder Pack September 2017 Edition
Eyeshadow Applier: It Girls "Goddess Eyeshadows"
Lipstick Applier: Arte "Natural Lipgloss"


I guess I should blog about poses also, but I can't remember since I try so many when I'm taking the pictures. But I'll keep that in mind...
Hope you like it! 😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Witchwood