Duet


I'm always looking for nice places and outfits to take pictures. Which is hard, because I have a crapy laptop and an even crapier internet connection. The lag is huge, the crashes are a constant. But, once in a while, I can do it!



This was taken  @Duet.




I don't edit my pictures (just add my name). I love play with windlights in-world. 



 I'm wearing:


Mesh Head: Lelutka - "Simone"
Mesh Body: Slink - "Hourglass"
Hair: Little Bones - "Night"
Skin Applier: *League* - "Alessa" Sunkissed
Dress: UC - United Colors - "Skura Angel Dress in Gold"
Shoes: [MODA] - "Pamela Platform Pumps"
Nails: Formanails - "Ballerina Points"


Eyeliner: IT GIRLS "Goddess Eyeshadows"


I really hope you like it. 😘




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Villages

Florence At Low Tide

Witchwood